Saying Good Bye to my Fake Boobs - Atlanta, GA

My explant is set!!! Yeah it is happening on...

My explant is set!!! Yeah it is happening on Tues, March 8, 3016. I have pre-opt on the 22nd.
I am very exciting, nervous and envious about the removal. I am also having the fat grafting at the same time. Very excited and hopeful about that.

I really appreciate all of you who are sharing your experiences and thoughts about breast removals. I have learned so much from all of you. Otherwise I may not have built my courage to go through this process as quickly as I did.

I am so looking forward to feeling normal and better. I have so many muscle aches and pains all over my body. It's so difficult getting out of bed everyday. I have been sick and diagnosed with fibromyalgia in 2010. After so many test and doctors I went through to seek answers as to why I am aching all the time? They couldn't find anything wrong with me. So it was resulted to fibromyalgia.
For sure its under a family of autoimmune diseases.

I am so hopeful that once I get these implants remove, I pray that my symptom will get better. I also had endometriosis in my 20s. Had both ovaries surgically removed, after I gave birth to my son 23 yes ago.

I am suffering with brain fog, short term memory loss, can't focus and very moody and under the dark cloud everyday. I pray that after my implant removal that all of these symptom will begin to heal and get better.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon