Aesthetic Result After Removing Implants That Were Making Me Sick - Atlanta, GA

Over the nearly 22 years since I got textured...

Over the nearly 22 years since I got textured saline implants, I developed an increasing number of disturbing symptoms. These included fatigue, autoimmune thyroid, weight gain, brain fog, red eyes, joint pain and general inflammation to name a few. When I finally realized this was likely coming from my aging implants, I made arrangements to have them removed at Plastikos in Atlanta. Dr Julian Gordan and Dr Susan Kolb performed my explant, capsulectomy and lift, along with removing 3 greatly enlarged lymph nodes. I'll spare you the disgust of looking at the photos of my implants. They were the color of a weak cup of coffee! Literally filled with fungus and bacteria. No wonder I felt so bad! Dr Kolb, of course, is an expert on implant related illness. Due to my insurance requirements, Dr Gordan was assigned as my surgeon and Dr Kolb assisted. What an amazing team! Dr Gordan is not only a gifted surgical artist, but is also one of the most genuinely caring physicians I have ever met. I am so fortunate to have chosen Plastikos and these two brilliant doctors! I am 11 days post-explant, healing nicely, and I am extremely pleased with what my "new" breasts look like. Full healing will take time, and I am encouraged by how much better I feel and look this soon.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr Julian Gordon and Dr Susan Kolb. As stated in my general review, Dr Gordon was kind and genuinely caring, as well as doing an amazing job at making my breasts look good post-explant. Dr Kolb made sure I was on the correct meds and natural remedies to regain my health after being exposed to the fungus and bacteria that was growing in my implants for so many years.