Impressed Nursing Mother of Four! - Atlanta, GA

After giving birth to four beautiful children and...

After giving birth to four beautiful children and working out, I was very unhappy with the deflated state of my breast. The rest of my body would always snap back into place, but I knew all the exercise in the world couldn't fix my breast. If anything, the more I lost weight, the worse my breast seem to have gotten. I had been researching breast augmentations for 3 years before I decided to see a few doctors. I went to several consultations and none of the doctors seem to listen to what I wanted, but only offered what they wanted for me. I then saw Dr. Movagharnia and I instantly liked him! He was very warm and patient and actually listened to what my needs and wants were and then offered advice on what I needed to do to achieve my goal of nice breast. Upon examination, he gave me detailed information on what he would be able to do for me which was a little more than I expected. When I left our consultation, I KNEW he was the doctor for me and scheduled my surgery a month later! After my surgery, I was given a direct line to contact him if I had any questions and he was always available. There was not one time that he did not answer or return a call and that made me feel great! The staff was just as pleasant and helpful to me. I couldn't be any happier with my decision to have this procedure done by such a personable and highly skilled doctor. I have no cons to share because there truly weren't any!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

He is very thorough and knowledgeable about his craft. I didn't feel like I was just another payday, the wait was short, he didn't rush through our consultation, he answered all of my questions, and even asked me a few! His personality is very warm and inviting like his bedside manner. The office was beautiful and staffed with individuals that are caring and professional as well. My follow-up care has been a breeze and he is still very accessible when I have any questions.