Breast Augmentation with Dr. Crispin in Atlanta.

Hi, I am a mother of 3. I breastfed all of them...

Hi,
I am a mother of 3. I breastfed all of them and now look saggy and asymmetric. Although I am in shape and a real health nut I feel very insecure because of the way my breasts look. I don't let my hubby touch me because I don't like the way they look. I know most of it is in my head, but there is nothing I can do. I hope Breast Augmentation with Doctor Crispin in Atlanta will help me feel better about myself.
I went to a consultation with Dr. Crispin 6 months ago when I initially started planning my procedure. He is very experienced, has a very kind soft voice, his reviews are awesome... These are just a few reasons why I want him to do my surgery. I feel like I am in good hands.
Based on my measurement (5.6, 123 lb, 12" chest wall) he suggested 265 cc unders. I told him that I wanted a bit bigger than what I was pre pregnancy. So, we settled on 325cc high profile under the muscle. I hope I made the right choice.
My BA is tomorrow!!! I had to reschedule it 4 times due to medical conditions. Dr. Crispin handled really well. He did not charge me or anything although I know how inconvenient it must have been for him and his practice. I have deep vein thrombosis and had to get clearance from my hematologist. Last time I got sick and developed a fever and a terrible cough.. I hope I can finally go through this surgery and get it done.
I am so nervous about being under general Anastasia and totally unconscious...
There is one more thing that kind of bothers me. I had a Mamo last week and they brought me back for additional images. I have some kind of fibroadenoma in my right breast, but i don't know if it is benign or cancerous. I just hope that my doctor can do a biopsy before surgery tomorrow.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon