39 Years Old / 5'2" 120 Lbs CrossFitter / 400cc UHP, Mentor, Silicone, Inframammary Incision - Atlanta, GA

Dr. Connors was my 4th consultation, and I...

Dr. Connors was my 4th consultation, and I immediately knew he was my choice. He is serious about what he does, with just the right amount of sense of humor to ease any anxiety you may have. Two of the three previous doctors with whom I had a consultation told me that I should consider a periareolar mastopexy along with my implants because I have slightly herniated nipples. The last thing I wanted to do was mess with my nipples in any way. Dr. Connors told me I didn't need the lift, and said he'd do a crease incision, which was excellent news! His staff was also great! They're all very sweet and were available to answer questions my mom had while taking care of me the first 24 hrs after surgery.

Thought I'd add some pics.

Taped up pic is of me 2 days post op. 2nd pic is me 1 week post op.

More pics

Sorry, here's the 2nd pic I mentioned in my previous update.

3D imaging pre-op

400 cc UHP

2 Weeks PO

Let's try this again - 3 Weeks PO

4 Weeks PO

5 Weeks PO

Overall, very happy with the results and the way they are beginning to drop and fluff.

6 weeks PO

So far so good! My right is dropping a little slower than the left, but I suspect it's the internal bra. Not too worried. Still a lot of dropping and fluffing to go. The last two pics are me trying on an old sports bra, and obviously too small, but of course my boyfriend approved ????

7 weeks PO

I'm in week two of working out again. Putting my own WODs together and doing them at my own pace.

8 weeks PO

2 weeks back into a workout regimen. Loving my results.

8 weeks PO pics

9 weeks PO

I've been putting together workouts with movements I can do. Finally starting to get my pre-op body back. I'd be happy to share my workouts ????

10 Weeks PO

3 months PO!

Went to VS over the holiday. I was sized as 32DD/34D. Super happy! I also ate like a pig, so I made sure to do at least one WOD while out of town. For those of you crossfitters, I did Filthy 50 for the first time since my surgery. I did everything as prescribed except for knees to elbow. The jumping pull-ups are kind of a perfect transitional movement on my way back to doing pull-ups.

Dr. Connors is a fantastic plastic surgeon. He is serious about what he does with a great sense of humor. His staff is also great.