31 Year Old , Breastfed 2kids. Deflated Breast - Atlanta, GA

I'm a 31 year old wife and mom of 2 kids, ages 6...

I'm a 31 year old wife and mom of 2 kids, ages 6 and 12. I breastfed and pumped for almost 2 years total.
After my second child I felt and looked deflated so I did my research for a while and now I'm here. My scheduled date for surgery was November 22, 2016. I was super nervous. But felt very comfortable with the surgeon, staff and anesthesiologist. Ent in for 11:30 had surgery at 12:30 and was heading home by 2:30.

Day 2

Day 1 went well took meds on time. Got a little nausea from the norco but ate and felt much better.
Day 2 I woke up a little sore but took the pain meds and felt better. I've been icing the side of the breasts. It seemed to be the most tender there.

Updated photo

Day 3 swollen ribs

Day 3 and had a lot of pain on my ribs. Feels like I got kicked on the sides. Not bruising on ribs but they are definitely swollen. I've been keeping up with the pain medication. Tough getting out of bed. Breast seem a little softer than day 1. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

My doctor's name is Phillip Nakano. He is very friendly and to the point. Staff was very friendly and made me feel extremely comfortable.