24 Years Old, No Kids, 5'1, 95lbs,Silicone,under the muscle 300cc & 325cc - Atlanta, GA

Surgery went well not as bad as I thought it would...

Surgery went well not as bad as I thought it would be. Feeling really sore but it's tolerable. I've been eating soup & crackers. Didn't throw up or get nauseous. Need help going to the restroom but I can use my arms a little more than I thought. But it's still Day 1!! Got 300cc(R) & 325cc(L)

Post op Day 4

I had surgery Sept 16th & it's been 4 days since surgery. These past few days have been rough. My stomach is huge & my chest is so tight :( I've been taking oxycodone every 5-6hrs they help relieve the pain of pressure. I took a shower last night my mom had to help wash my back & stuff. my armpits are super sore but I can move my arms pretty well. Thank God my mom is helping me out. I've seen a change in my boobs already there not as flat as they were. But I'm tired of laying on my back & butt it's causing me pain. I've been walking around to help my back & body. But i know it'll get better each day. My incisions are itching so that's good! Means there healing! I'm honestly ready for like week 3!!!

Post op Day 9

Well the first week went by fast & it was def rough I must say :( the biggest thing for me is sleep.. I can't get comfortable & my back & butt starts to hurt. I start work on Tuesday & I'm nervous because it's gonna be a very busy non stop week. I hope I'm ready I feel like I need a couple more days off. But I'm able to move my arms pretty good since my job (eyelash artist) consists of me using my arms. I'm ready to be able to sleep on my side :( but the boobies are still swollen so maybe week 2 or 3 I can try it out!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Wang-Ashraf was excellent she was so sweet & down to earth. I showed her pics of my wish boobs & she knew exactly what CC's to use for my size.(I'm petite) She even put my nipple rings back on for me! The staff was nice & made me feel comfortable! I would definitely recommend her! She did a great job!