Breast Augmentation, 23yr Old, No Kids - Atlanta, GA

I drove all the way up from Panama City, FL after...

I drove all the way up from Panama City, FL after doing extensive online research on multiple doctors (even in other cities) for my breast augmentation and decided to book a consultation with Dr. Bauer. Based off his reviews and website, I drove 5 hours with only 1 consultation booked with him. During my consultation with Dr. Bauer and nurse Katie I felt 100% confident with booking my surgery at The Swan Center. I am officially 8 weeks post op breast augmentation and couldn't be happier with my results. I chose silicone implants under the muscle. Dr. Bauer picked the perfect size for me when I told him I wanted to become a Full C. He chose the range of 300cc-325cc. During surgery he put sizers in and decided 325cc fit my body frame best to achieve my C cup. I am 110% happy with my results and had a fantastic/smooth recovery with the instructions given to me by him and the nurses. I would recommend going to Dr. Bauer for your breast augmentation! Him and his whole staff (especially Nurse Katie are phenomenal)
PS ladies- the pain during recovery wasn't even bad which was my biggest concern.
THANKS DR. BAUER. You're the best!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon