22 Y.O.; 350cc HP - Atlanta, GA

I reviewed this website for MONTHS in preparation...

I reviewed this website for MONTHS in preparation for my surgery. I saw three different surgeons and decided Dr. Mark Crispin was for me. We decided 350cc at the initial consult and thought it was perfect. But at the pre-op I tried on the 375 and became confused. After reading the 10% reduction for under the muscle I thought maybe 375 would be for me. I couldnt come to real conclusion so Dr. Mark Crispin brought both sizes to surgery.

At surgery I was a nervous wreck, not because I didn't trust Dr. Crispin but because I HATE, ABSOLUTELY HATE needles. I had never had an IV before so I was a real train wreck. The nurses at the surgery center made an exception and allowed my mom to come back. I cried in fear waiting for the nurse to begin with the needle. Dr. Crispin arrived and I kid you not, he calmed me. They had to unplug my heart rate monitor because I was so scared but after he came in I was as calm as I could get. I immediately stopped crying. He asked which size I wanted and I told him, whichever would make me a full C. I trusted him. HE IS AWESOME. My surgery was at 7, left the center around 9, and heard from Dr. Cripsin a little before 12. He let me know he put the 350cc in and I am ok with that for a few reasons. 1) It was the initial size I was happy with 2) 375 is only a shot glass bigger 3) If I really want bigger, maybe after kids, or when I need to replace them, I can go bigger then.

Dr. Crispin ROCKS!

The pain at first hurt. A 7 of 10. Once I started my pain and anxiety meds my pain came down to a 3 or 4. I've been in and out of sleep since taking the meds. I am able to get myself up and out of bed. I am even able to go to the bathroom by myself on the first day.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon