Travel Acrossed the Country for my BBL! Best Thing I Did!! Dr J is Amazing!!!!!! - Atlanta, GA

I'm so glad I came to United States to see Dr.J...

I'm so glad I came to United States to see Dr.J aka Dr Curves. 9 days post op and everything's looking amazing!!!! It's defiantly a surgery that 100% requires Aftercare and I choose the New You Recovery House with Miss Marcella in Atlanta, Georgia. During my stay, She gave me a tour of ATL, we toured all over the city she really went above and beyond for me. I'll never forget it. The house is maculate, food great, she took me to my pre op & post op got me all ready for my surgery and had her limousine company pick me up at the airport and dropped me off. Her staff changed my sheets at least 5 times a day after surgery! Haha I've never met a nicer woman in my entire life. She will be a friend for life. This lady really helped me through my surgery she was always by my side. Medical staff daily onsite 24 hour care. Overall truly exceeded my expectations! Everyday when I'm looking at this new booty I can see why Dr J is the best in the world! I would recommend this guy to everyone!!!!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon