IM GOING WITH DR.OKORO(FOR NOW)

Hey bbl girls ...i have recently started to...

hey bbl girls ...i have recently started to journey to a new and improved body and as of now im down to two amazing doctors((from what i have read)) and don't know which one is best. im look forward to having my surgery before the year is over but first i have to choose a doctor for my bbl. i have been going back and forward calling both dr jimerson and dr okoro office and i just cant pick. please help....??i also want to hear from ladies who have had their bbl with these two doctors...??

updated on 8 aug 2012:?so i think imma go with dr. jimerson ...i have a phone consult with him on oct 11,2012 ...yeah i know thats a long time far now but because im a student im not going to be able to get the surgery til december or april ...im hoping it is soon (december) then later(april).?i got denied for financing but one of the reason im going with dr. jimerson is because they have in house financing, where you can pay half($4650-5000) and pay the rest thur financing. i hoping i have $5000 by december so that i can get my surgery. if anyone have any suggestions on how to get money for the surgery please let me know.

OK SO I HAVE REALLY BEEN THINKING AND I AM GOING...

OK SO I HAVE REALLY BEEN THINKING AND I AM GOING TO GO WITH DR.OKORO (FOR NOW) ...HIS COST IS RIGHT UP MY ALLY AND I ALSO WANT THE SMART LIPO SO THAT MY STOMACH CAN B EXTRA FLAT. I HAVE BEEN LOOK AT BOTH DR JIMERSON AND DR OKORO 's WORK AND IM JUST FEELING DR OKORO's MORE ...ANY SUGGUESTIONS OR COMMENTS FEEL FREE TO GIVE.