Plus Size Doll Looking for a Surgeon in the US - Atlanta, GA

Hey Ladies! I'm a plus size doll that was...

Hey Ladies!

I'm a plus size doll that was orginally suppose to have TT/BBL in the DR, however my passport was denied. I'm looking for a Doctor in the states that has skills like the Doctors over in DR and will do TT & BBL at the same time, I'm aware that there will be a tremendous price difference between the two countries. I have done all of my research over in the Dominican so I'm starting from scratch, and I'm in dire need of you all expertise with the Doctors over in the US.

All of your thoughts and suggestions would be well appreciated!!! Thanks in advance????

Can someone please tell me is there any Plastic...

Can someone please tell me is there any Plastic Surgeons I'm Mexico ???????? that can hook a sister up?

I'm looking for a PS that has the skills as some of the PS' S in the Dominican Republic ????????!!!! I'm looking to have a COCO COLA bottle shape (CURVES CURVES CURVES!!!!!), also is there any Surgeons in Mexico ???????? that specializes in working on plus size women?? Thanks in advance ladies????????????

Unknown