Jimerson BBL Technical Execution - Atlanta, GA

After interviewing several plastic surgeons I...

After interviewing several plastic surgeons I decided to go with Jimerson, based on the shear numbers, and he had good results. His staff and their professionalism was horrid. I had to contact him multiple times because I didn't feel well, and having never gone through this, I did not know what to expect. He definitely responded to my concerns, but not surprisingly like a plastic surgeon would, very pompous, as though I was waiting his precious time. I never had a 6 week f/u because his staff never called me back about rescheduling my appointment, so I don't even know the particulars of my procedure. When I said I needed to come in, they did fit me in and he Skyped into the appointment, but his bedside manner, Jesus Christ.
Now, almost 3 mos out, I am seeing areas where fat was unevenly liposuctioned, and as everything settles into place it is getting worse. Overall his technical skills on a scale of 1-10 Id say are about a 7, I do feel I look more shapely, but I am increasingly more concerned about the disproportionate area. I am sure this will be a battle ahead. Overall, I felt like a piece of meat being moved along.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

See above. I wish I could give negative stars for most of this.