Brazillian Butt Lift BBL w/ Dr. Jimerson J. Curves - Atlanta, GA

Has anyone received a breast lift with implants...

Has anyone received a breast lift with implants from Dr. Jimerson in ATL ? I'm interested in having him perform the procedure however I see many reviews and pics of BBLs, but not of breast augmentations. I've contacted his office for a consultation and his schedule is really tight! I'm not sure if that's for BBLs since that's his specialty. Please share your experience and photos. Thanks in advance!

Scheduled BBL with Jimerson and Breast Implants and Lift w/ Dr. Colgrove

Like many of you readers I've done toooons of research on brazilian butt lifts and breast augmentations. I've been interested in Dr. Jimerson since 2010. I was all for Dr. Miami, but unfortunately he's booked until summer 2017 and does not offer a fast track option. I've read tons of reviews on Dr. J....good and bad, however I decided to proceed with him as my PS. Initially I paid $19,400 for the BBL with fat grafting to the hips, additional lipo to the back bra roll, and breast implants with lift. I could barely find reviews on his breast augmentations and the few that I did see didn't "Awwww me". I started researching other doctors and found out about Dr. Colgrove. Morgan Taylor has a very good YT video review and there are several ATL socialites that used him as a surgeon. I was able to speak with Dr. Colgrove as well as his staff and decided to go with him for the breast implants and lift. I'll post a separate review on him. Back to Jimerson...my surgery is set for February 29th. I was told to gain 15 pounds which sucks because I recently lost 50 pounds.

Patient Coordinator

I've read many reviews in which patients weren't pleased with Dr. J's staff. My patient coordinator Jasmine has been great so far. The only thing I don't like about Dr. J so far is that he doesn't Skype with his clients. If I was able to go into the office I definitely would, but at least allow me the Skype courtesy until I'm able to see you in person. Jasmine answers any questions in a timely manner and has helped me with changing my surgery date quite a few times. I've never experienced her being rude or not returning my calls.

Weight Gain

During my initial consult I was 5'11 189lbs. I have not weighed myself recently, but I know I've gained weight. I want to have enough fat to get the look I desire, however I don't want to have any fat leftover being that he can only remove 5 liters. My fear with gaining is that I'll be where I was before the weight gain. I worked out and ate well so I was at a really good size. I'm sure if I would have incorporated more abs I could have achieved a completely flat stomach. I definitely don't want mediocre results for my butt !

Best Garment and Squeem

What's the best post op garment and waist trainer? I've purchased a garment from Lipo Express, but read that they aren't the most comfortable.

Supply List

Here are just a few items that I compiled from other lists here on RS. I also purchased some really good scar gel that i found on another girl's page. She had the anchor lift and her scar is pretty much NON-EXISTENT. It was pricey, but definitely got the job done. I can't wait to use the gel to see if my results are the same.

Hemoglobin

So I had my labs done for my breast procedure abs my hemoglobin is 12.6. In November it was 12.9. Should I be concerned? I need my hemoglobin to stay normal after my breasts procedure so that I can get my BBL. I heard that it you ally doesn't drop after a breast augmentation. Is that true?

after consult

New photos

BBL Complete !

The day has come and gone; I'm officially a Jimerson Doll! So far I looove my results. I'm anticipating what I'll look like once the swelling is gone. I get my first massage today so I'll take pictures then out of the garment. Valerie and Renee told me that I was going to look really good. Renee kept saying that I'll be a solid 10 after this!

I want to thank @AtlantaPYT for recommending the Make Me Heal vitamins. These things really work. I was able to walk myself out of surgery and walk around the house on my own. I'm not experiencing any pain; my body is just really sore and stiff. Dr. J uses open drains. I wasn't bleeding until I got up and started walking around. You'll definitely need adult pull ups.

A New You Recovery House

Ladies, don't short yourself on the recovery. I highly recommend staying at the New You Recovery House with Ms. Marcella. The home is located in an upscale gated community. It's such a beautiful place and the staff is very attentive. They definitely take care of you! Transportation is included as well as meals. I'm staying in the Presidential Suite which is MASSIVE. I don't think I'll want to leave when it's time. These ladies assist you to the point where you don't have to move a muscle. You can definitely relax and focus on recovering. All of the rooms have private bathrooms so you will not have to share. She has double rooms, private suites, and a presidential suite. The presidential suite has a door that leads outside to a wrap around balcony. I'm hoping it warms out so I can step outside and just enjoy fresh air. There's also a separate living area in the presidential suite that has a leather sectional. The bathroom is amazing! I was transported to and from Dr. J's office in a stretch limo. When the driver picked me up, Ms. Marcella had a blanket and several pillows on the seat so that I could stretch out and lay completely on the seat! The number is 770-891-3610 and email is info@newyourecoveryhouse.com . I recommend calling. Ms. Marcella's voice is so comforting!

Pic with garment off

Loving my J Curves

I love my body. Ladies if you're thinking about booking with Jimerson DO IT! I am beyond pleased. His staff was nice and friendly. I can't thank Dr.J, Veronica, or Renee enough. I was so discouraged from the numerous negative comments regarding Dr. J on this site, but I have to say I did not experience that. I stuck with Dr. J and I'm beyond pleased. My body is perfect naked! The shape of my butt is great. I love my J Curves!

Before and After

Dr. Jimerson definitely delivered

Front view

Dr. J is very aggressive with his lipo.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Jimerson was very pleasant. His staff was friendly and nice. I'm in love with my results. I was so nervous, but it was worth it! He's a master sculptor!