Round 2 Bbl Dr. Jonathan Connors ATL - Atlanta, GA

I had my first surgery with Dr Carmen Dimario in...

I had my first surgery with Dr Carmen Dimario in Philly in Nov 2013. He did an ok job but it wasnt great. My stomach came out lumpy and my butt was ok size. Definitely better than it was. Now I am 2.5 years out, just turned 40 and I want to get some revisions. Like I said, I am 40 and Im not looking to be in any Drake videos,but I want to smooth out my stomach, fill in some lateral hip dents and add a dot more projection. Why this dr you ask, well I have seen a few of bis clients and all of them look good in person. He changed my girlfriends entire body. She looks amazing. Also, my first doctor did not touch my back fat. I look like a linebacker. DR. Connors slimmed my friends back down to skinny. That is one of my main focuses. After this, Im back to working out and maintaining my health. Not very exciting and I am definitely not looking forward to the pain, but it must be done. I will keep you all posted. Here are a few photos of my currently. No judgment. I weight 165 now. I gained 18lbs since my last surgery

Surgery in the Morning

I have my surgery tomorrow morning and I am super nervous. I did this 3 years ago and I know that it was painful but I dont remember how painful. Oh Well, aint no turning back now. Well guys, I will keep you posted.

I made it!!!!

I made it. Pain is tolerable but painful. Cant see anything because I am stuffed like a sausage with padding. I will give a detailed review as soon as I can get to my laptop

Day 4

I can honestly say that I feel 80%OK. I am walking around, stopped my pain meds yesterday. I am now taking ibuprofen here and there just to sleep. Other than that, I am fine. I had a lot of scar tissue under my lower belly belly and he broke all of it up and smoothed me out. I am really excited. I am very swollen so, I am sure that I am going to have amazing results. I am much happier with this second time around. I can not lie. I am shocked that I am out and about so early. I am flying back home tomorrow morning so I can deal with my kids before they go back to school. The first time around. I literally was down for 2 weeks.. I am scared that I am going to like get sick or something because I am shocked at how good I feel. I had general and was a little messed up when I woke up, but after I took a nap, I was fine. He is an awesome doctor and I will be back for my rhinoplasty in December. I will do a surgery day post once I get home and settled.

couple of pics

Here are a couple of pics

10 days PO

SO far so Good. I am down 10lbs and the swelling is coming down slowly but surely. Everything has been amazing. I can not believe that it has been this easy. I already took off my garment and am wearing my waist trainer with lipo foam and padding. My waist is tiny and my back is slim. I cant imagine how I am going to look at 6 weeks if this is how I look after 10 days. I am going to let him do my nose and I am going to get my best friend to him to get her tummy tuck done. I am in shock. I have had my boobs done, my teeth and now a second bbl. I must say that I had all great doctors. The first bbl wasnt horrible but it wasnt this good by no means. I think that if I came to him first, I wouldnt have had a round 2. He took out 2100cc ( a 2liter soda) and he put 900cc back in (450 each cheek). Remember I already had 500 in each cheek so I did not want much more. I look good and natural. At 40 years old, you don't want a ghetto booty. I can still look professional and natural. So far I am pleased and I would definitely recommend him to anyone. His bedside manner and his staff are awesome and I love them. Wouldn't have done it any differently. I will post pics next week because I want to make sure that I rep his work right. After some of the bruising goes down, I should look a lot better. Thanks for listening. See you next week.

6 weeks

Havent been here for a while. I am good. 99% back to normal. Still a little swelling and skin rawness. The doctor says that it will be another 6 weeks before I see full results. He did an amazing job. I see 1 thing that I want to fix if swelling doesnt change it. Its just a little back fat. Trust me that I am much smaller and I see a huge difference. I have to wait to see. So far I am very happy. I think that this round 2 was so easy, that I am getting caught up in a round 3. Not for bootie because everyone that sees me says that my butt it too big. It looks somewhat the same to me, however, I see a little more projection and my waist and back are definitely smaller. I am definitely letting him do my rhinoplasty in Janurary. He is amazing, professional and he just does great work. HIs team is great and his nursing staff is perfect. I am very happy. Here are a few pictures from 2 weeks ago. I will take a few in about 2 weeks. Just tired now. I stopped wearing a full garment a few weeks ago. Been sitting on my butt since week 2 or 3 and I have only been wearing a waist trainer since week 2. I am good. This has been the best and easiest experience ever. I expected so much worse after my first round. It was horrible. Hes a beast!!