24 Year Old Mother of 2 . Working on Getting my body back,wanting a Brazilianbutt Lift! - Atlanta, GA

So last year I had a mini tummy tuck and breast...

So last year I had a mini tummy tuck and breast implants. Which was done at the Swan center.but I am wanting to get a brazilian butt lift. The swan center was great but I don't feel they can give me the booty I am wanting . I feel like I need more booty.. lol I have been looking at doctors. Am considering dr. Jimerson (j curves ) here in Atlanta. Would love to hear from anyone who has been to him before or have a advice . Am sure I'll need to gain weight as am 5'4 125lbs .

consultation with Dr Jimerson

I had my consulting today and scheduled my bbl for next December. Staff were very friendly. The ofive was nice and very clean. I felt very comfortable the whole time. Thought it did take about 21/2 hours. Dr. Jimerson seemseemed very professional, and seemed like he know what needed to be done without me saying so.

some before pictures

Wishes

More wish pic

Sugery Dec 1!

Day before pictures

Took a couple pictures the day before surgery.

I made it ! Day one after bbl with dr jimerson

Day 3 post