Body Lift, adominoplasty, pubic lift and lipo - Best Surgeon in Atlanta

After significant weight loss of 80lbs and having...

After significant weight loss of 80lbs and having kids, I decided to have a body lift and body contouring. The doctor I chose was Dr. Faramarz (Fara) Movagharnia. The experience with Dr. Fara and his staff has been excellent. He did a belt lipectomy and lipo of abdomen and back. Although I am still very swollen, I can see a major difference in my body. Now I have an hour glass shape! He removed 4lbs of skin from the front abdomen and 2 lbs of skin from my back. He also did lipo on my upper abdomen and upper back. The recovery will take some time and the pain is REAL! However, Dr. Fara has done everything possible to help me make comfortable. Although I am only 7 days post-op, I feel very satisfied with the results thus far. I will continue to post and update on my tummy, scars etc.

Arm Lift and Lipo revision

Hello On June 10, 2016 I got an arm lift with Lipo on abs, flanks and back and arms. The Lipo on abs, flanks and back was a revision. Dr. Fara did a wonderful job on the Lipo revision! I'm so pleased with the results. I'm only about two weeks out from the arm lift and everything is going well. I'm not sure about how it looks because my arms are extremely swollen but besides that I think they look okay. I will have to update once the swelling goes down. However I can't say enough about how excellent Dr. Fara is as a person and Also love his staff. They have all been polite, caring and professional.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Fara is a good doctor. He took his time and listened to my concerns prior to and after the procedure. I am 4 months post op and thus far, I am 90% happy with my results. I may need additional lipo because my lower stomach is not as flat as I would like for it to be. Initially, I could not tell if my stomach had a pooch due to swelling or left over fat. Now with being four months post op, it is definitely left over fat bc I haven't gained any weight. I think it can be easily corrected with some lipo in the lower abdomen area. I will contact him for a revision on the lipo and provide an update on his response.