Why Did I Wait So Long? - Atlanta, GA

Every morning we get up and get ready to face the...

Every morning we get up and get ready to face the day. For some of us that means trying to fix our hair the best we can to cover up as much of the hair loss as possible. That's what I did for 10 years, until I finally decided I would research hair transplant. Medication like propecia had stopped my hair loss, but it could not fill the void in my receding hairline or my self confidence. I always believed that a natural looking hair transplant was a hoax and felt my research would confirm that. After hours of research, the answer was clear. Dr. Anderson is the best and he is certainly no hoax. The consultation I had with him confirmed everything I had research. As a healthcare professional and as a healthcare administrator I have a high standard for medical practices. Dr. Anderson exceeds even my standards. Dr. Anderson and his team are professional, friendly, and they immediately dispel any anxiety you may feel about going in for a cosmetic procedure. Dr. Anderson made me feel like was his top priority. He takes time to talk with you, get to know you, and let you get to know him as well. It's obvious that Dr. Anderson loves what he does, and nothing makes him happier than being able to give you back you self confidence. Take my advice and use Dr. Anderson. The only regret you will have is that you didn't do it sooner!
Atlanta Hair Restoration Surgeon