Look at All my New Hair! -Atlanta, GA

It has been 10 months since my procedure and I...

It has been 10 months since my procedure and I could not be happier. This was my second time having it done. The first I had it done I got the strip graft which left a huge scar on the back of my head and the transplanted hair was in lines/rows. This time I went with the robot and FUE procedure which literally left zero scar. I can't tell where the hair came from or where it was placed. I am able to actually style my hair and wear it any way I want without having to worry about it looking thin! Love it! From start to finish this was an amazing experience. I am so glad that I found Dr. Anderson!

Look at all my hair!! ????

I'm a dentist, 45 years old. It has been about 9 months since my procedure and I could not be happier. This was my second time having it done. The first I had it done I got the strip graft which left a huge scar on the back of my head and the transplanted hair was in lines/rows. This time I went with the robot and FUE procedure which literally left zero scar. I can't tell where the hair came from or where it was placed. I am able to actually style my hair and wear it any way I want without having to worry about it looking thin! Love it! From start to finish this was an amazing experience. I am so glad that I found Dr. Anderson!
Atlanta Hair Restoration Surgeon