After Years of Discomfort, I Finally Got my Labiaplasty! Great Results! - Atlanta, GA

Felt embarrassed and physically uncomfortable with...

Felt embarrassed and physically uncomfortable with my very large labia minora for years. Finally went in for a consultation with Dr. Castillo and never felt the need to meet with anyone else. He was great. Went in for 2 appointments to ask questions etc. and finally booked. I did it under local anesthetic, with a mild sedative. It was a little nerve wracking but surprisingly painless, I didnt feel anything. Pain was a 7/10 the first day and since has been a 4/10 or less. While its still too early to see results, my stitches are very neat and tidy and I can already see a huge improvement. I cant wait to see the final result. Would do it all again if I had to.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

I cant say enough great things about Dr. Castillo. I went to my very first consultation with him and never felt the need to meet with anyone else. He has a gentle and kind demeanor, and clearly answered all my questions (believe me, I had a TON). He always answered my emails extremely promptly, and made himself available to speak on the phone whenever I had a question. He spent so much time speaking with me and making me feel comfortable, even after our appointments were over I found myself lingering in the lobby and chatting with Dr. Castillo and Lynne, his practice manager, who is sooo sweet and wonderful. I never felt pressured to hurry about a decision, which I so appreciated, and he explained thoroughly both risks and benefits of my procedure. I would absolutely trust Dr. Castillo with any cosmetic procedure, as he is an experienced, knowledgable, and talented surgeon. While it is still a bit early to see final results of my labiaplasty, I can tell already that he achieved a very natural, symmetrical look and the stitches are meticulously neat! Which is saying a lot, because I had a LOT of excess tissue removed. I cant wait to see the final result, its sure to be a life changer for both my physical comfort and self confidence. Dr. Castillo is the best!!