African American Revision Rhinoplasty. Atlanta, GA

So it's been a while since I've updated... I think...

So it's been a while since I've updated... I think my last update was my 6 month update for my primary rhinoplasty. Well i'm back and 6 days ago I had a revison done. Why you ask ? Initially I was in love with my new nose but as things started to settle in place my nose was still too wide and the tip had dropped too much for my liking. I went back and forth with the idea of getting a revision for months but then I decided to just do it because I wasn't happy... So at my 1 year 4 month mark I had a consultation with a different surgeon and booked my surgery.
As I said before 6 days ago I had it done. Everything went smoothly and my recovery which was never bad to begin with was even better this time. Although I did experience nausea/vomiting due to the anesthesia this time... but it didn't last long. I didn't have any bruising at all this time, my eyes and cheeks did swell a little post op day 2 and 3 but now they are pretty much back to normal. Tomorrow the cast comes off and I can't wait b/c 1. It's annoying and 2. My nose itches like crazy. I deleted all my pics from my first review but I will upload more after the cast comes off !! (:

Front Veiw photos

Cast removed today. Here's a side by side pic of before and after. My nose is obviously still swollen but the difference is very noticeable & i'm loving it already !

3 weeks & 3 days

I had a follow-up appt on Monday... Dr. Maloney said everything looks good but of course there is still lots of swelling. He gave me the green light on blowing my nose... So that was exciting ! Tip is still hard and somewhat numb but that's expected ! I can say that this process is going a lot smoother this time around and I'm much more excited about the results... considering at 3 weeks after my primary I still felt like I looked like an alien, So hopefully that's a good sign ! Here are a couple of pictures...

It's been 6 months !

Time is flying. Still loving my nose. Had a steroid injection about a month and a half ago because I had a little scar tissue developing at the tip. All is well now, though. (:
Brian Maloney