53 Years Old and 4 Children , Coolsculpting - Atlanta, GA

I went today to have my procedure done. I had 6...

I went today to have my procedure done. I had 6 areas. 2 upper belly 2 lower belly and my 2 bra back area. The overall experience was a pleasent one. I read some reviews saying how painful it was . For me I had very little discomfort. The most discomfort I had was when they had to message and even with that it wasn't so bad. The machine sucklng your fat felt like a heavy vacuum on your belly. You feel it for the first 5 minutes but after that you become numb. They did one area on my lower belly and 1 area on my back at the same time for 1 hr then they did my other lower belly area with the other back area. After that they did my right upper belly 1 hour then the other side 1 hour. Once they were done they told me I could get dressed and to put my spanks on for support. So far I feel fine I'm, some of the numbness is starting to wear off and I am swollen but the spanks is keeping everything from moving around. I will post pics asap and I will check back to let you know my progress.

day after coolsculpting

I had a pretty good night. I took some Tylenol before I went to sleep. I sleep in my full body spandex aND I sleeper all night with no problems. Getting out of bed this morning was a little uncomfortable. The numbness has worn off and I'm sore but more sore and tinder on the lower part of my abdomen. Very tinder. My belly button area is really sore. I had some itching in abdomen area but not much. I showered and the water felt weird on my skin because it's so tinder but not were it was unbearable. I noticed some of the swelling is already going down and I am not experiencing any pain just soreness. Because I am computer challenged I will have my husband post pics for me. I feel great and I am on my way to work. Thank you

day 1 after coolsculpting

I had a good night.

day after coolsculpting

This is day 1 after coolsculpting. Lots of swelling. I just continue to wear my full body spandex even when I go to bed.

day 3.

This is day 3 and 8 am starting to feel some discomfort. I had been wearing my spandex since my procedure only taking it off to shower. Last night I decided to take it off just to let my skin get some air. I didn't sleep in it. This morning my abdomen felt really tight and itchy and I'm starting to feel short small electric shocks in certain areas top and bottom of my abdomen. My back area is just sore to touch. I put my Spanx back on and my skin is not itchy at the moment but I am experiencing short electric shocks or some may describe it as little needle sticks.

1 week today

It's been 1 week today and I must say today the sharp pains are really intense. The past days leading up to today have not been that bad, but today woo. I had to take some Tylenol. The swelling has gone down a lot. It's still tinder to touch and I'm having a little more itching. I will probably be taking some benadryl.

9 days later

9 days later the pain is almost gone. Today i only felt very mild pings in my abdomen. Almost all of the swelling is gone down. I'm still tinder and a little numb. I have all my feeling back in my back bra area, it's just still a little sore.

1 month

It's been 1 month now and almost all the swelling is gone down. I am still a little tinder and a little numb in certain areas. No pain or tingling. I'm back into all of my normal routins. I'm not seeing any results yet. I still continue to wear my spanks. When I don't wear it and I walk around I feeling some jiggling in my abdomen, so I guess it's starting to work I just can't see it yet. I know it takes up to 4 months to see results so I will remain hopeful.

Very disappointed

It's been 5 months and my stomach is still the same. I absolutely see no results at all. What a waste of money. I guess I just wasn't a good candidate for this procedure. I can not tell you how disappointed I am.
ideal image

Ashley was amazing. She made this experience great for me. I was really nerves at first and she explained everything step by step .She made sure I was comfortable she checked in on me to see if I needed anything. She really took great care of me. The staff there is awsesome.I