30 Year Old, Eyebrow Tattoo Permanent Makeup

My brows have always been "off" and not quite...

My brows have always been "off" and not quite symmetrical. I have patches where hair hasn't grown in and it's always bothered me. So, I've been researching permanent eyebrow tattooing and have been stalking Heidi Carney's work for about 2 years. Then I realized she does her work at Dr. Connors office, where I've had work done in the past and knew she'd be the best person to do this.

She uses a micro blading technique and spends plenty of time discussing the process from the beginning to 8 weeks out. I've never had a tattoo of any type so this was great.

My mom was so impressed by her work, she flew in to Atlanta to have hers done too!

She numbed me, pain is about 4-5/10. It was quick though. About 20 min.

Will update post later today!

Before and immediately after

See picture for below and immediately after!

6 days out

Very pleased. Not much "itching" as I had heard was common afterwards. I noticed major flaking today which kind of freaked me out at first but my brows are still there :)

There's a small spot on my right side that she didn't cover because she wanted to wait and see how my brows grew out a bit more. I'll have it touched up at my follow up appointment in 4 weeks if it's noticeable.

I'm also posting a before and after of my mothers results with Heidi. Simply amazing.

Heidi Carney, LMA, MA (Dr. John Connors office) Heidi is the best. Answered all my questions, walked me through entire process, what to expect, etc. bedside manners are superb. Entire staff is incredibly welcoming, genuine, and helpful.