25 Years Old, Lip Enhancement, Restylane Silk - Atlanta, GA

I had always wanted to get some type of lip...

I had always wanted to get some type of lip filler/enhancement, but was always so nervous because of poor outcomes of other people in general whether they just overdid it or the procedure wasn't done well. Finally, I found Dr. Stong who is strictly facial so I thought who better to go to than someone who specializes in just that! I finally went through with the procedure, choosing Restylane Silk as my filler, and I will NEVER not have lip fillers again! I absolutely love them!!! A natural looking result but definitely a difference! He also used his "microcannula" technique which literally left me with zero bruising... Another thing I was worried about because I had a modeling event the next day- I had no bruising! And they were perfect. Also to my surprise was that this was a pain-free procedure- I had already prepared myself for some kind of pinching or what not, but nothing! I'll be sure to pay Dr. Stong another visit VERY soon! I will never trust anyone else with my face! Oh! His office staff was also so sweet and helpful- I really enjoyed the girls working up front/in the office!

Juvederm Ultra

So here we go... And a breakdown for everyone who has or has not read my previous post on Restylane Silk...

Received one syringe of Restylane Silk in February 2015 (had never had lips done before prior)

Received one syringe of Juvederm Ultra in late July/early August 2015