22 Rhinoplasty/Reconstructive Surgery - Broke Nose when I Was 8 - Atlanta, GA

I broke my nose playing softball at age 8. My dad...

I broke my nose playing softball at age 8. My dad put in back "in place" where I blacked out and remember not much in detail after that. Dr. Nunn was my first choice. The only triple board certified doctor in the country? Yes please! His staff made me feel extremely comfortable as this process was so unfamiliar to me. They walked me through every step. Dr. Nunn is a perfectionist, even though I am not even 2 months out of recovery I am already proud of his work. That says A LOT since a rhinoplasty takes a full year to recover and heal! I won't see my final results till then, but I am even more excited for that if I am already as pleased as I am! Do yourself a favor and book a consult. You won't regret it!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Nunn always made me feel comfortable. He was very informative and wanted this process to be exciting and relieving for me more than stressful! I knew I was in good hands from the moment I met him. He was full of energy and his staff carried it too! I will be seeing him for any future procedures and look forward to them.