The Amazing Dr Gordon!! (Brazilian butt lift)

Hi Stephanie!! Just wanted to tell you that I'm...

Hi Stephanie!!

Just wanted to tell you that I'm doing good just a lot of pain lots!! My pain meds are helping!! Dr. Gordon really really went above and beyond his call of duty as a surgeon not only did he give me the desires that I was asking for he just made me look exquisite and sexy! Although my swelling has not went down you can still see the audience of what's to be expected once I'm healed I can't thank Him enough!! He did a excellent job and I'm extremely happy!
Pros the aftermath of the pain the cons what you are going to look like once Dr. Gordon is completed you will get whatever it is you asked him for within reason!! He's so damn good and he's really easy on the eyes so I guess that's not a bad thing at all!!! ???? thank you so much Dr. G-!!!

Before and after pictures

My update after my surgery last week Thursday

2 weeks in and feeling amazing!

Hi everyone! Had my visit with Dr. Gordon and he was just as pleased as I was with my progress!! Feeling good looking good now it's time to go back to the gym... Need some toning and getting ready for a show stopping summer!!

All eyes on me while on vacation in Miami !!! BBL

Just a little under a month and my Beautiful shape is forming! I recently vacation in Miami was very apprehensive about going out just because my swelling is not quite down yet. However My girlfriend convince me that it's time to show off The amazing job that Dr. Gordon did. Boy oh boy wasn't expecting a response the way that I got everyman with on me in the club sorry ladies hope he wasn't non of yours!!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Hi Stephanie!! Just wanted to tell you that I'm doing good just a lot of pain lots!! My pain meds are helping!! Dr. Gordon really really went above and beyond his call of duty as a surgeon not only did he give me the desires that I was asking for he just made me look exquisite and sexy! Although my swelling has not went down you can still see the audience of what's to be expected once I'm healed I can't thank Him enough he did a excellent job and I'm extremely happy!