Punch Elevation for Ice Pick Acne Scars - Atlanta, GA

I will update pics following this process, the...

I will update pics following this process, the bandages stay in place for 5-6 days. I had approximately 50 ice pick scars treated using punch elevation. Previously I received treatment using the Infini laser at a different office, no results for scarring at all. The procedure was painless after receiving Lidocaine shots all over my face, this part was very uncomfortable. Now I am just waiting for the results and being very careful to follow the post op instructions. I will post pics with a timeline from start to finish. I hope this experience will help others make decisions on treatment since it was very difficult for me to find much detail on punch procedures, especially those not involving excision.

4 weeks post

I can tell that some of the pits are not as deep as before, however there is still redness and a circle is left where the punch was. It can take several months to see full results from what I've read. I can see why it takes a mix of treatments because now I need something to smooth and help with redness on top of maybe a few punch excisions or grafts.
As far as the physicians office...I am VERY unhappy with them, I can't even get anyone to call me back to ask questions or schedule a follow up appointment. How am I supposed to know if my result is typical or what to expect when I can't get a returned phone call. I just called a few minutes ago and I was told he doesn't have an opening for a follow up until January! That's not a follow up...procedure was done September 15th. I was happy the day of the procedure with the staff but this is just ridiculous.
Atlanta Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr Griffin is very kind and makes you feel comfortable. The staff that assisted in the procedure are the best.