33 Yr Old Mother of 1, I've Been Dreaming About Getting a Tummy Tuck, Lipo, BBL, I'm Finally Ready to Start the Research Phase.

My sister has been telling me about this site,...

My sister has been telling me about this site, wish I had listened sooner. Lol I've read one full review and already I feel this is a great community. Im here to find the right doctor, a surgery/travel buddy, guidance through my journey, and provide any information Ive gained to help others. I'm exited to be here!

I've made at least one big choice! And looking for surgery buddy

I've made at least one big choice.... I know for sure that I'm going to have my procedures done in DR. Also I've narrowed my search to Baez or Cabral, still doing some research I'm almost there. I'm also looking for the most luxury and most importantly the best quality of care in a RH. If anybody has any suggestions I would be most grateful. And.... lol I am looking for a surgery buddy for like.... October or November 2017. I plan on staying at least 4weeks.