33 Year-Old in Search of the Perfect Nose

I went to see Dr. Struck for a rhinoplasty with...

I went to see Dr. Struck for a rhinoplasty with the goal of removing my unsightly bump and to narrow my nasal tip. The overall goal was to get a more feminine-appearing nose which is something I have wanted since my early teens. My biggest concern during the consultation was having the result look unnatural or “plastic”, but Dr. Struck assured me his approach was in line with my own goals in achieving a natural perfect look. He listened to me and explained the procedure fully, making me feel comfortable with the upcoming process. His bedside manner is wonderful and his office staff is just as great, being courteous, friendly, and ensuring I understood all instructions for the procedure. I left the office that day feeling excited and well-prepared for the surgery.

Check-in and pre-surgery procedures at the surgical center went smoothly. I was made comfortable as I waited and was introduced to the anesthesiologist who fully explained the medications which were to be used during the surgery and exactly what to expect. Dr. Struck came in, cheerful and upbeat, and recapped our goals for the surgery, the procedure itself, and post-surgical care. Then, it was showtime!

Everything went exactly as explained and the results are stunning! I never thought my nose could look this good! I was even surprised with the post-operative discomfort, which was a lot less than I expected, and easily managed with the prescribed pain medications. I had to wear a nasal cast for a week, but it was neither uncomfortable nor too bothersome in my day-to-day activities. Additionally, there was hardly any bruising in the days after the surgery, which was a big surprise to me. Already after just a week and half, the incision line is almost completely faded and the swelling is minimal. The results look natural and the compliments just keep coming! I honestly could not be happier with the result!!
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

As mentioned before, Dr. Struck has an awesome bedside manner!! He is caring, compassionate, and listened to my wishes/goals for the surgery. His upbeat manner and overall passion for his field is contagious and I felt well informed and included in every step of the process. I could tell early on he has a meticulous eye for detail, which is evident by the amazing results. Dr. Struck was definitely the perfect surgeon for the job and my only regret is that I didn’t meet him and get my surgery done years ago!!!