I'm a 45 Year Old Woman, and for Years I Have Wanted to Get Blepharoplasty - Atherton, CA

I'm a 45 year old woman, and for years I have...

I'm a 45 year old woman, and for years I have wanted to have my upper eyelids tightened. I noticed in my Late 30's, the skin on my eyelids had started to crape and sag, causing additional weight to my eyelids. This made wearing eye makeup challenging. My Mom had the same issue. I was referred to Dr. Struck by a great friend of mine. She suggested that I get a consult. When I went in, I was very impressed by Dr. Struck's demeanor. He was humble and down to earth, as well as to the point and honest with me. After meeting other plastic surgeons whom I have consulted with, this was comforting. After my consult I was ready to book the blepharoplasty. But, my big concern was the price. Consults with other doctors, proved to be so costly that I always felt this was something I would have to save years for. Being a single mom, my every penny counts. When, Dr. Struck told me how much this procedure would cost me, I was ecstatic. It was a fraction of what I was quoted in the past, (as other doctors added additional work every time). During my consult, I knew he understood how I felt, and what I wanted as an end result. After the procedure: My spirits were lifted. I felt like a new woman. I still can't believe how open and youthful my eyes look. I've got my big brown eyes back. Makeup is a joy to wear. I look forward to wearing it now. Some days, I don't wear any makeup on my lids and feel just as great, all due to the great work Dr. Struck did on my incisions. I can honestly tell you, that this procedure was money well spent. Dr. Stuck is a gifted plastic surgeon, and very reasonably priced.
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Steven Struck is a benefit to the plastic surgery industry. He's personality is professional and informative, as well as humble and easy to talk to. I felt that Dr. Struck had my interest at heart. During my procedure he and his staff made sure I was very comfortable. His work say's it all. He is a very talented plastic surgeon. I honestly suggest that before you go into surgery anywhere else, see Dr. Struck first. I'm so glad I did!