24 Years Old, 2 Kids, 115 Pounds Breast Augmentation - Atherton, CA

Dr. Struck is amazing he made me feel really...

Dr. Struck is amazing he made me feel really comfortable at my consultation and listened to exactly what I want. I totally trust everything he says and I know they are going to look great I can't wait..2 more weeks!!! I'm planning on getting anywhere from 400-500cc silicone implants under the muscle. I will keep everyone posted with some before and after photos :) Also wanted to mention that Trish his patient coordinator is so nice and professional she makes everything from scheduling an appointment to scheduling your surgery so smooth and easy.

wish photo

Day of surgery

I did it!!!! Ended up getting 450cc silicone under the muscle. Everything went so smooth loved the nurse Alexa from the surgery center and anesthesiologist Dr.Spear ( I think that's how you spell his name) they were both so sweet! Dr. Struck Is the best and by looking down I already love what I see can't wait for my post op appointment :)

Forgot to post my pre op photo

2 days post op

2 days post op

Before and after

10 days post op

3 weeks PO

Almost 1 month PO

San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Struck is amazing he made me feel really comfortable at my consultation and listened to exactly what I want. I totally trust everything he says and I know they are going to look great! I can't wait..2 more weeks! I will keep everyone posted with some before and after photos :)