Here I Go!!

This is all pre op so it is limited. I have...

this is all pre op so it is limited. I have watched videos of the procedure and read alot here. I am about 169 lbs and lost aa lot of weight over the last year and one half. I had a breast reduction about 2 years ago and wrote in these forums. It was so helpful, so I hope to do this again. I did a lot of preparation. Rented a lift chair, have a toilet riser , a walker from a thrift store, I rearranged my apartment and even did my Christmas decorating ahead of time so I can enjoy that. I am having a Tummy Tuck that is higher up then the standard tuck. The Dr. felt this would be better for my body. I will also have vaser liposuction. Other than that, I don't know much more. I won't know until it''s done and I'm feeling it and doing the drain thing. etc. It's good to read all your posts. Just two days left until my surgery. I'm in California by the way.

I already wrote my beginning, don't know where it...

I already wrote my beginning, don't know where it went. the tt and lipo was done November 29th.. It went well and yes, it hurtss, but seems to hurt a tiny bit less each day.. I'm still taking one vicodin a night or day. one in 24 hours. I am getting small fast. I love my new body. I wish I could show you the befores, but I didn''t take any. Ill see if my friend will take after photos though. I think that mostly my back hurt. someone said my core was moved so that makes sense. I bought a spanks type thingfor the back and it helps tremendously. much less pain. the garment they gave me hurt my back and other places, but I see it's necesssity. I'll check in again soon. I have some after pictures. I had lots of love handles etc belly dancing belly.. it's amazing the difference.

Fresno Plastic Surgeon

I loved this Dr's bedside manner. I wasn't afraid at all and felt he was very confident that I would be happy with the results of procedure and I am. He even wrote to me after the follow up. I spent alot of time looking at plastic surgeons pics of tummy tucks and lipo shaping. His looked the best out of all and My surgery turned out great. I look smooth and fit. I'm so glad I went to Dr. Ciresi.