Finding Me Again - Athens, GA

I was very tiny my whole life even after getting...

I was very tiny my whole life even after getting married and our first child. It wasn't until our 2nd child 18 years later that my weight really become a problem for me. I am 4'11 1/2" and weighted 204 which is to me not pretty at all, I was always talking about how fat I was because that is what I felt people were thinking anyway. I knew I had to find me again before it ruined everything

Finding Me Again

I want to update because I did leave out something very dear to me. My Mom and I had planned on getting a Tummy Tuck together (our bodies were alike). she wanted to see me little again LOL but December 20, 2010 we were told she had cancer and May 26, 2011 she lost the battle but gained eternal life with our heavenly father. I know she would be very proud that I did it as I am. Having my tummy tuck was the best decision I ever made for me. I am now 4 weeks post op and still very swollen in the upper part of my stomach which could still take 3 to 6 months or longer. They removed 10 pounds of pure fat from my stomach and with just that gone I feel so much better.

Finding Me Again

just a few pictures to hopefully show just how big my belly was and then after the surgery. I will still post the best pictures later
Athens Plastic Surgeon

The head RN Ms. Leann was so wonderful, she was their the whole time making sure I was ok and comfortable. Dr. Hurteau is a kind of to the point Dr. who is very professional and done excellent work. I am very grateful to him and his whole staff.