2.5 Weeks Post Op Vaser Lipo - Bellevue, WA

Hello everyone!! Please make sure your cg is...

Hello everyone!! Please make sure your cg is fitting properly! I have an indent on my left side (hopefully not permanet) from my cg that fit good at the time, but now i'm smaller:-) It was bunching in the seam and has left an indentation now. I go in on 7/28/14 to get fit in another cg and Doc wants me to wear Spanx for the weekend instead of my cg. A few tips for people reading and trying to gather as much info to see if this is a good idea for them... 1. Make sure u have a certified doctor. 2. Ask questions. 3. Make sure you are a good candidate(good skin tone) 3. Be realistic. 4. Be patient. 5. You will get lumps, bumps, hardness (massage and patience!) 6. For the gals, a Maxi dress is wonderful (it was my bestfriend for a few days!) 7. Get bendy straws (post procedure). 8. Have someone with you for 1-2 days post op. 9. Listen to ALL post op instructions! 10. Be prepared for a lot of ups and downs! 11. Listen to your body and call if you know something is not right. 12. Make sure your cg fits properly throughout the process. Best of luck to all and I hope this helps!!!!