35 Old . No Kids

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Since I was teenager I always dreamed to have my...

Since I was teenager I always dreamed to have my cris defined. I could not wear make up that I liked cuz my lids were hiding. I always was jealous of those girls who was able smoky eyes make up lol. But most importantly my hooded eyelids gave me Asian look. Even though I always thought that Asian girls are cute but I did like the Asian look on me. The only mascara helped me to make my eyes look a little wider. Finally, I was recommended to see Dr.Dmitrii Zhilichev (in Astana, Kazakhstan )by one of my friends. I made arrangements and after couple month got an eyelid surgery. I was welcomed by a very friendly stuff. Then, I met my doctor and after couple minutes he knew what was the best my eyes to look pretty. In the next day I had my surgery done. It was not painful at all. I kept calm and fully trusted to my doctor. Today is my 7th day post surgery. Till today, I have never regret that I ve got my eyelids done. And, One of my dreams became true.

My spendings

Well! Tomorrow morning I'm flying home back to NY. I just remembered that I have never mentioned my experiences. I did my eyelids done in Astana,Kazakhstan at plastic surgery clinic " Nota Bene" by Dr. Zhilichev. My eyelid surgery did cost 460$ and airfares 600$ both way ( got a great deal on Hopper) . Stayed in the hostel cuz I was afraid to stay alone in case i need smth after the operation. And of course I saved. I mentioned on another post that I had my buccal removal which cost 500$. So,for two surgery I payed 1060$. But most importantly, I was pleased with professionalism of my doctor. Just praying for quick healing! Very excited to see the final results and hopping for the best!
For those who about to get a surgery or deciding To get one I wish you best of luck!

Day 11

Today is a day number 11. The right eyelid healing faster then the left. But, it's all good! The healing process takes a while!

Today is the 14th Day Post-Op.

Today is the day number 14. And, today is the day when I was allowed to put my make up after the surgery.
I can see and feel slightly improvements. I can look up a little more comfortably. I can feel the lower part part of my eyelid (the distance between eyelashes and crease). Eyelid a lot less swallows. I feel happy, stay positive and looking forward to see someday final results. I know it's a long way to go, still. Wishing you all good luck in your surgeries, speedy recoveries and just a wonderful day!

Eyelid surgery.

If I knew about this procedures I would of done it before.
Dr. Zhilichev

Very knowledgeable! From the first look at you he knows what you need to look pretty. Very gentle during the operation and does a very neat and a precise work.