32 Long Overdue Breast Augmentation

Like every major decision I have made in the past,...

Like every major decision I have made in the past, I over analysed, researched and agonised over the decision to have breast augmentation for years!

Once I actually committed the first step was to find a surgeon, one that would listen to what I wanted. I stated with the internet and was overwhelmed by adverting so I went to my GP for guidance. He gave me a list of reputable plastic surgeons. This helped me narrow down my list. After some initial enquires I found Dr Hanikeri. During my first consolation he listened to my concerns and gave me his professional opinion in relation to size and the types of implants available.

After the initial consolation I received 3D images of my options, I agonised over these pictures for a few month. It helped talking to my aunty who had augmentation already to understand the practicalities of each implant and what I wanted to achieve. I ended up selecting a 295cc tear shaped implant, medium height.

The surgery was better than I imagined, Wembley Day Surgery in Subiaco is amazing! It is clean and not to “hospital” feeling. The staff were friendly and helpful which was comforting because I was terrified. It puts your mind at ease to be in the hands of a confident surgeon, atheist and hospital staff.

The first 3 days after the surgery was the hardest, after the first week I was well on my way. I took 2 weeks of work to recover. My implants were sub-glandular (on top of the muscle) I am told that the recovery time is better than under the muscle.

I am now 9 weeks in and back to full exercise and loving my new boobs.
I don’t know what I was waiting for really but I am so glad I overcame my fears and just did it. The result is better than I originally hoped for, my breasts match my body shape and look natural and my clothes fit properly. No one would even know I had augmentation, that’s how natural they look under my clothes.
Perth Plastic Surgeon

If you are considering breast augmentation I would highly recommend Dr Hanikeri, my advice is listen to the surgeons advice and be realistic about what you hope to achieve. We are all different and you can achieve the best version of you!