2mo After my Smart Lipo and I Am Beyond Satisfied! - Austin, TX

Dr. Erella not only helped me in a time of need...

Dr. Erella not only helped me in a time of need but he took a risk on me when other surgeon's turned me away. I am a 38yo woman with a pacemaker, i am relatively healthy and just needed a boost in my confidence. Dr. Erella saw me as not a risk patient but as a person that he knew could get this procedure under his care and education.

Dr. Erella thank you! I know I am not at my full results yet, but I also know that you handled me with care and I am appreciative.

For Future Smart Lipo patients:
If you think this is a quick get skinny program you are wrong, this is an external fat removal. You have to put in the work before and after surgery. The Dr can not remove the fat that is internal (around your organs) yes the fat can come back if you don't do anything to help yourself like diet and exercise. This surgery should only be done if you are extremely committed to living a new lifestyle not the one that got you in this position to begin with.
Dr. Erella will be honest with you and if you listen to him before and after the surgery and you change your life you will be amazed at how good you look and you feel.
Austin Plastic Surgeon

He may seem stern at first but if you let him know you are 100% sold on being the best you can be. He too will believe in you. He is honest and makes the time for you. You will feel like you are the only patient he is working with, he doesn't rush you but actually takes the time you deserve to be sure you are the perfect candidate and make sure you are both on the same page.