Super Happy with Upper Bleph by Dr. Harley - Asheville, NC

I had an upper bleph done by Dr. Harley on Sept...

I had an upper bleph done by Dr. Harley on Sept.16, 2016 and I am thrilled! I have always had uneven eyes. Genetically I just aged more on my eyes with more lax skin on my upper eyelids. Dr. H made me feel so solid about my choice when I came to see him. He absolutely is the sweetest, most laid back person but you leave feeling he is very good at what he does. One of the best things about him is he isn't trying to get you to do anything extra. He just listens and gives you his feedback. I would highly recommend him and will be back in the months to come for the BL. Thanks so much Dr. Harley!
Asheville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. H made me feel so solid about my choice when I came to see him. He absolutely is the sweetest, most laid back person but you leave feeling he is very good at what he does. One of the best things about him is he isn't trying to get you to do anything extra. He just listens and gives you his feedback. I would highly recommend him and will be back in the months to come for the BL. His office staff and nurses, Juanita, Laurie and Kelly are amazing as well! Very small practice/office that offers great care and makes it a wonderful experience. Thanks so much Dr. Harley and staff!