Today is the Day!! Asheville, NC

So today is the day I go and have my surgery...

So today is the day I go and have my surgery done!! I am super excited. Not so nervous thanks to Ativan!! I am sharing some pre-op pictures. I am getting 550cc silicone HP implants! I will keep you posted after surgery!! I have had back and forth thoughts on getting my boobs. Im really excited is day came so fast. Am am excited to get advice and tips from you girls!!

Day after surgery

I am feeling great! I don't really have any pain. Just a lot of tightness! I LOVE the way that they look already. My left boob has already got a little softer already! :) I can only hope that the more time passes i remain this lucky. I am suppose to go back for a post op apointment later today. Here are pictures from after surgery!

As for the surgery itselef. It went great. I was terrified at first but ativan helps! I am very thankful for my doctor and her staff! They were all very wonderful, and caring! I will update you some more after my post-op appointmnt!!

Two days after surgery

I've yet to take a pain pill or muscle relaxer today! I still only feel tightness. I started my massages to help them drop and fluff! I can already tell they have dropped some and are softer. I feel lucky to not bein much pain or limited by this. I am using stretch mark cream to prevent some from coming in! Ill post pictures a little later of my progress!

Progress days 4-6 post op! 550cc HP unders

Im feeling so lucky! I have zero pain thought the day. It is still a little hard to lift certain things. But for the most part im doing fab! It was chilly yesterday and my boobs got instantly tense and I did need a muscle relaxer! My boobs are feeling softer every day and it's great! I still can't wait to not have to sleep sitting up at an angle! I want to be able to lay down with my fiancé and cuddle! I massage them about 4 times a day and constantly apply stretch mark cream to prevent that from happening! Im very sorry if my pictures are upside down, im not quite sure why they are doing that!!

Love my boobs! Tried on some bras today

So I tried on some bras today and I am a 32DDD!! Im not even dropped or fluffed yet so I will gain an extra cup or tso when that happens! Im so in love with my boobs!! ???? Im still not having any pain or anything! It hurts a tad in my right boobs when I try to turn my steering wheel but not too much. I pretty much can do anything I want. Though I can't wait to go to the gym again!!!!

Next week is 3 weeks!

I can't believe I've had my boobs for almost 3 weeks!!! They are so soft and dropping. I love watching the daily progress. The past few days my nipples (mainly my right) have been super sensitive! I no longer have to slee propped up. Bt my side I find a little awkward and my belly as well. What are your favorite sleeping positions now?? It's so different with big boobs! Another thing that is different is bras! I never understood the rave about going home and taking your bra off and how amazing that felt! Well now, I totally understand!!!! I'll keep you updated on progress after my three week appointment on 4/22!!

Mondor's thrombophlebitis and just an update

Okay last night I noticed this weird tendon thing poking out! I immediately freaked out and had my fiancé look! It's sore when I lift my arm or when I bend back! Sometimes this area ( below my boob more on rib cage) is sore just sitting round etc. Well we googled it and they say it is pretty common with breast implants! It is called Mondor's thromboph. Has anyone else had this?!? They say it takes a few weeks ( up to 6) to clear up. Just says use warm compress and Advil! I emailed my PS and haven't heard back ( probably because it's the weekend). Im calmed down knowing it is common. But just curious if anyone else has had this? Im sharing some pics of it as well as of my boobs just as an update. They are doing great!!! I do at times have moments where I feel they look small but most of the time I am okay withthem! I really wish they were fully dropped etc already! Im so impatient sometimes! Lol
Asheville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Stern and her team were AMAZING! They made this a very smooth experience. Every one there was very friendly and caring! As I was in the operating room, Dr. Sten held my hand until I fell asleep. I couldn't have asked for a better experience or team! thank you Dr. Stern