43 Year Old, 3 Kids Breast Lift with Implants - Asheville, NC

After breast feeding three kids I really wanted to...

After breast feeding three kids I really wanted to do something for myself and help my self confidence. I was approximately a 34d prior to the procedure but had 400cc silicone implants done on Thursday. While I am only a few days post surgery, I am very happy with how they look. One breast was bigger than the other pre surgery but I can already tell that she was able to correct this perfectly!

4 days post-op

I'm 4 days out and feeling much better. It seems that one side is either settling faster than the other side or some of the lop-sidedness is still there. I had lipo in the 'bra fat' area so I'm not sure how much of the bruising is from the lipo or the lift/augmentation.

10 days post op

I am feeling much better. Most of the bruising is gone and one side seems to be settling more quickly than the other side which I understand is perfectly normal. I am hoping that is what I'm experiencing and that I don't really have that much difference in size once all is healed and in place. Sleeping still isn't very comfortable and I am actually still sleeping slightly elevated for more comfort.

7 weeks post-op

5 month update

Happy with my results. I'm finally able to exercise fully again although I am still very paranoid about things moving around while jogging, even though I still double up sports bras. I've definitely enjoyed bathing suit season much better this.

My scars are fading nicely and I've switched from the scar strips to Mederma a few times a week and so far I'm happy with how my scars are looking.
Asheville Plastic Surgeon