Starting to Look "Worn" and Needed a Pick Me Up

After much research looking for a doctor. I...

After much research looking for a doctor. I consulted with two others before I found NOVA Plastic surgery. I liked their reviews and the products they used.
I researched Real Self also.
I am kind of a chicken with pain.
I didn't have pain like some of the others commented on. I just looked bad for about 3 days and it started to peel and I saw the new skin. I hardly have to wear make-up now.
She said it would take about 6 months to see the total result but I am going for another because I think I will see better results. (Maybe need 3 total) I don't like these wrinkles I had noticed after loosing weight. Go for it!

Michele Gittings took wonderful care of me. She's the PA. Very warm and caring.

Laser

I decided on these two procedures because I read the after care instructions on the CO2 and it scared me.
Get in the shower every waking hour for 4 days. And the possibility of infections.
I consulted two doctors first. The second one didn't give me the after care procedure. No photos at this time.
So far I am seeing my skin getting clearer.
I will schedule for November the next session.
Michele Gittings

Very warm and caring and explained the treatment. I had a Micro Laser Peel combined with Pro-fractional. About 4 days in the house. I will schedule another to complete what I am trying to achieve. Plus, I love to see what they have added new.