Much Needed Implant Revision. Ashburn, VA

A review for Dr. Michael J. Brown: I had a...

A review for Dr. Michael J. Brown:

I had a breast lift, implants and liposuction done 2 years ago by The Austin Weston Center. I had a horrible experience there and was in constant pain from my implants and scars. I finally decided to remove them and have scar revision done. My original scars from Dr. Weston were awful. Very wide, dark purple and very painful still. I had several consultations with local surgeons and was blessed to have someone recommend Dr. Michael Brown. I was immediately comfortable with him and his staff. They were all very sympathetic to the experience I had with the previous surgery and Dr. Brown made me very confident he could improve the scars and remove the implants successfully. He was very thorough with his examination of my problem area and spent time with me to address all of my concerns. I had the surgery with him and was in less pain by the end of surgery day than I had been in 2 years. I had heavy bleeding for days after my original surgery and Dr. Brown removed the implants and revised the scars with NO bleeding at all. Even the bandages were clean. I was SO impressed with Dr. Brown and his expertise. I will never again let anyone but him do any surgery on me. I also need my liposuction revised and he will be the one to do it. Anyone I talk to that is interested in doing any plastic surgery, I recommend him highly. Please don't decide on your surgery until you have had a consultation with Dr. Brown! 5 stars from me!!!
Ashburn Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Brown is a warm and caring doctor with fantastic bedside manner. He gives you adequate time and never makes you feel rushed. His is truly an artist and wonderful surgeon. I highly recommend him!