Botox by Excellent Relatable Doctor Who Really Does Get the Natural Look

I have had 3 botox treatments done by Dr Mary...

I have had 3 botox treatments done by Dr Mary Peirson at ArtMed clinic in Guelph (fairly new and family run-- sister is manager). I think her and her sister are close to my age (mid 40s) and are pretty down to earth women, like me. I found Dr Peirson to be excellent as I was worried I would look unnatural with a frozen face. She didn't upsell me anything. Just thoroughly educated me on the process (she is Doctor, not tech) and conducted the procedure with absolute precision. I really was shocked by the results (Did take a bout a week to notice) but I just looked relaxed and had MANY people remark on how healthy and great I looked... but no one suspected the Botox! Ha! Anyhow, great place and SAFE which was a great concern to me.
Waterloo Physician

She had great bedside manner. Very relaxed, very professional, very thorough. Easy going and SMART which really mattered to me. NO sales pressure, thank gosh. I've seen doctor Mary 3 times for Botox. She is outstanding. Never overprescribes, never pressure-sells. She is very professional and thorough, explaining the whole procedure. The best part is she totally got the "looking natural" request. She doesn't want to create plastic faces. She is down to earth about looking your best, but still looking like you. The pre-botox consult totally reassured me. And hey, she is a doctor, not a tech. She knows every single possible side effect and is EXCELLENT with the needle. The office itself carries the same vibe. Her sister is the manager and is equally down to earth, friendly, relaxed and very relatable. Real women doing really good services.