Dra. Tania Medina Barbie - Dominican Republic, DO

Okay! My surgery experience. Well its been 3...

Okay! My surgery experience. Well its been 3 months and I feel amazing, a little sore still, but feeling good. After two years of thinking and research and more thinking I finally decided to go head with my surgery. I researched lots of Doctors in the Dominican Republic. Some doctors returned my emails and calls others didn't. Some gave me good prices and promises of a great looking body, but I didn't feel it right. Till one night my husband and I were watching an interview show on a Dominican channel called "Television Dominicana". That night the subject of discussion was plastic surgery, and a doctor was being interviewed. And guess who it was? My beautiful Dra. Tania Medina. I watched the entire interview, and was amazed with all the information she was given, that I decided to email her that same night. And to my surprise my email was answered the following day first thing in the morning. She gave me rate, available date and others surgery information. This was back in November 2014, and in April 6, 2015 I had my surgery. I wanted to have my breast done but my Hemo was 13 and she only perform 2 surgery at that level. So, I had done Tummy Tuck, Liposculpture and a little fat transfer to my butt. Everything went well and my recovery was fast. The only thing I did not like was the drainage that was hurting on one side, I guess that thing moves so it was pinching my hip bone and it was hell, but beside that it was all good. My incision healed great. The massage were hell that hurts like hell, Yeah! but it needed to be done is part of the recovery those painful massages, and my Nurse did not played around when it came to squeezed me like cheese. Anyways I love my results, I love the care I was given at the clinic, and the staff were lovely, and of course Dra. Medina care was AMAZING. I would recommend her 100%. Cant wait for round 2, my breast lift, which I will have it done as soon as am full recovered from this one.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

My experience with Dra Medina were amazing. she is caring, professional, cares for her patients at a 100% level, and after surgery she always keeps in touch. I would recommend her to anyone who wants to become a better self.