Tummy Tuck and Lipo of Hips - Arlington, TX

Dr. Nakamura is an excellent surgeon. His staff is...

Dr. Nakamura is an excellent surgeon. His staff is absolutely amazing. I am so happy with the entire process. My results are incredible. I am 45 and havery 5 kids, 3 c-sections. I hade my thighs liposuctioned and a tummy tuck. I thought the procedure would be more painful than it was. The worst part was my lower back hurt from being bent over. I am sleeping in the recliner still and this is my 5th day post op. My tummy hasn't been sore at all. The lipo suction areas have been tender. I am wearing my compression garmet all the time. I took it off to shower and it made my back hurt more. I am so happy with the results and it's only been 5 days. I will try to update with pics every week. Dr Nakamura is amazing.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Nakamura has a great personality. He explains everything thoroughly. I went to 3 other doctors for consults before deciding to let him do my tummy tuck. I highly recommend him. His staff is amazing too.