52yr Old Female Vaser Lipo on upper/lower abdomen, flanks & inner thighs

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Others posts helped me so thought I'd share as I...

Others posts helped me so thought I'd share as I go thru my process. I will post photos later. I had my vaser lipo done yesterday on upper & lower abdomen, flanks, & inner thigh, surgery time 2 1/2 - 3 hrs. got home about 5pm. I'll start off saying the only other thing I've had done was great augmentation in '09 so I used the same Dr. Here are few MUST haves: 1. thin absorbent menstral pads to cover wounds to replace when you have drainage 2. Female adult pull on absorbent underwear (life saver) until drainage is finished. The pads will stick to these easier undies easier for use of bathroom & won't require laying in soiled compressed garment. yuck. The small opening in your compression garment to go pee just keeps you wet & drenched in urine. Or did me.

Pre Op Photos of vaser lipo done 6.15.17

My Pre Op photos right before surgery on 6.15.17. I forgot to take before picture myself I was so nervous so I got them from my Dr's office. Unfortunately they didn't give me a copy of the side view but it's better than nothing. I had been thinking about doing this for 10+ yrs & finally got sick of working out & my "fatty" areas going no where..

Day 1 post op vaser Lipo

I was prepared for a lot of drainage but I didn't have a whole lot. Just buy some thin absorbant mini pads are the best to change out when yours get soiled to keep your insisions clean & dry. Staring to bruise pretty bad, feel like I'd been hit by a truck. This is the day after surgery & I did take a shower, standing up that long was pretty painful. Bending over at all & sitting on the potty hurts the worst. Thank god for my pain meds.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Nakamura and his entire staff, which most of them have been with him 10+ yrs, are AMAZING! Dr.N is a man of few words, but he is honest and will simply tell you no and why if applicable. He is such a gentle Dr and very calming. His staff from the front desk, financial office, to ALL nurses, anesthesiologist, EVERYONE are so attentive, passionate and truly caring. Facilities are wonderful, modern and clean I'd never consider going anywhere else. This is the 2nd surgery I've had Dr. Nakamura do for me. Breast Augmentation in '09 & just had Vaser Lipo done 6.15.17