FROM BAD TO WORSE! - Arlington, TX

Only a few months after having Lipo on my abs,I...

Only a few months after having Lipo on my abs,I startedto gain a ton of weight from the Depo shot. Being discouraged about the weight gain but not wanting to undergo surgery again, I decided to give cool sculpting a try.

THIS IS NOT A PAIN FREE PROCEDURE. A week after having my abdomen treated I suffered from debilitating pain!! The feeling of needles pricking and across my whole abdomen area was so severe that I had to take several days off work. Putting ice on the area definitely didn't help because putting anything, even underwear on made the irritation and pain that much worse!! I actually woke up out of my sleep in tears two nights in a row.

Now, I don't know if it was too soon to receive another procedure or not but after undergoing CoolSculpting it seems as if my abdominal area got even bigger than it was before the procedure. Not only is the area larger, but there is no an indentation going horizontally across my belly and my upper abdomen looks lumpy and swolen!!

Needless to say, I am not satisfied with my results. I was trying to avoid another liposuction procedure,but it looks like I'll be back on the table again to repair the damages that have been done????.

Progressively worsening

Now diagnosed with PAH, the only solution is Lipo or abdominalplasty. All treated areas ( up/lower abs and bra line) continue to grow. My abdomen is in the worst shape it's ever been in and the aras are still tender. Not to mention the new set of stretch marks I'm developing!

The most discouraging thing has to be the fact that I am finally losing the weight from the Depo shot, yet my stomach continues to grow on size. Now I'm not sure how long I have to wait to be reimbursed or how long I have to wait until I can undergo the corrective procedure.
Ideal image