Current 360cc Silicone and Going for 500s Silicone - Arlington, TX

I'm 5'2 @ 114lbs, athletic/petite girl..... had...

I'm 5'2 @ 114lbs, athletic/petite girl..... had my first BA 1996 w/ smaller texture saline implants. After 7 yrs they were stiff and caps. on the sides so I had them redone. My doctor created a bigger pocket for the new 360cc HP silicone implants. The 360cc silicone have been great (ie: soft, natural, comfortable and my symatery is good!!) After 13 years I'm having them redone for the last time for a little larger, 500cc HP silicone. I am a young 50 yr old girl with a active, social life in Texas. When I got the 360cc's my husband thought I should've done 400ccs (of course!). He past away several years ago and now in this stage of my life and throwing caution to the wind and going for it one more time. Live with no regrets, stay at the gym, eat right and love well!!! Life is good!!!!!! :-)
** Redos are easy and found the right doctor via referrals and research. Surgery 9/2/2015

2013 Pic 360cc Silicone

2 weeks out..............

Have a full (2) weeks of travel ahead of me and probably a good thing. I've had to hammer out all details ie: mammogram, EKG, paperwork signed and returned and PAID IN FULL!!! All that remains is blood work next week and to show up!! Boyfriend is excited and supportive....... here we go!!!

Day 1 Post Op.... all is well!!!

Had my 3rd BA yesterday; 360 silicone to 500cc silicone. OR at 0900 and out by 11:00 am and having a late breakfast. Home and napped for a few hours. Restless night trying to get comfortable but nothing over the top.

New 500s are a bit tight and incisions are a little sore but overall easiest thing I've been through.
Dr. Mark Deuber

Anybody in the DFW metroplex should go see him. Staff was excellent, professional and well rehearsed. Dr. Deuber had everything ready to go and couldn't ask for more. He's a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and enjoys what he does. Would refer anybody to him. Thank you Dr. Deuber and your great staff!!! PS: 4 stars on time spent with me; I didn't have alot of questions or concerns. Not much for us to talk about. More focused on what he does in the OR vs talking to me. My 500s look amazing.... 6 stars!!!