20 Years Old, Did It For Me - Arlington, TX

So I've been looking into a BA for years now and...

So I've been looking into a BA for years now and finally decided in December to take the leap and finally do something for me to make me happy. Turns out, my coworker had gotten hers done before, she referred me to her doctor, he and his staff were THE BEST and I LOVE my results. I finally got the boobs of my dreams! Who said I had to wait to have kids to have boobs?

Almost 4 weeks post-op

Today is Saturday, I'll be 4 weeks post op on Monday. So far they look good, just one breast is softer than the other, but my PS recommended I massage the harder one to soften it up. But he said everything looks good so far.

My nipples have craazyyyy sensations. It's so weird. Anything they touch makes them feel weird. Most of my breasts are numb and really have to feeling to the touch. Which is very weird to me, but normal. It's irritating because they itch, but I can't scratch them because I can't feel myself scratching! Lol. My scars look really good. And I get pain like on the sides of my breasts close to the armpit area.

My PS says I can start wearing any bra I want on Monday, so I went and got fitted yesterday at Victoria Secret and they said that I am a 34DD! Yes a DD! I was really surprised. And the bras look so HUGE when I look at them, but then when I put them on they look just right which is so weird lol. I didn't wanna invest too much into bras right now since it's still early and my size might change, so I got the bras that they have for 2 for $49. Which I didn't even wanna spend that much, but everywhere else I went (clothing stores, Ross, Target, etc) no one had my size. The largest they would have is a 34D and barely that. So I had no choice but to basically go somewhere like Victoria Secret for a good bra. I guess this is the life I chose lol.

I dont feel comfortable posting "nude" pics, but I will include pics of me in the new bras that I bought, and also include pics of what my scars look like right now.

But so far, so good!

P.S. Sorry about my scars looking so dry, I use the ScarAway Silicone Strips, so I don't like putting lotion or anything on them because I don't want the strips not to stick. And also, I already had stretch marks before the surgery, so my stretch marks are not from this surgery in case you are wondering.

Almost 4 weeks Post Op

Here's pictures of me with actual clothes on so you guys can see how they look so far
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

My doctor did an amazing job, he knew exactly what would look good on my body and I trusted him and his amazing staff completely. The only thing is he is a man of few words, so that may turn a few people off or make you feel uncomfortable, but it's only because he knows what he's doing so he's more of an action guy. Just make sure you have all your questions handy.