Whitening, Crown and Going to Get Veneers - Arlington, MA

My teeth were different shapes and were stained...

My teeth were different shapes and were stained from lots of coffee. I am sure we all have something we don't like. I am glad that I went thru this process as it is coming out better than I imagined. The cons here are that it does take a few hours in the dental chair and worth the long-term investment of wondering how my teeth look.
Arlington Dentist

I cannot stress it enough, you have to see Dr. Vora for your dental needs! I have gone through my fair amount of dental mishaps- dentists telling me I needed unnecessary work, not checking to see if my insurance covered this work or even swapping my dental records with someone else's! This was not the case with Dr. Vora. A coworker had referred me and I called after work with 20 minutes to spare before the office had closed. The front desk picked up the phone and even though she had already closed down the computer system, rebooted everything to get me an appointment. Even better, she was happy to do it! By the time my appointment rolled around I was greeted again by the staff and was asked if I wanted anything to drink and was told they would be with me in a few moments. Unlike other doctors' offices I was taken back quickly with hardly any wait time and started my cleaning by the very nice assistant (her name slips my mind but she is very sweet and always in a good mood!) I met Dr. Vora and asked me about my day and what I did for a living. It felt that she genuinely was interested in what I had to say instead of focusing on what was going on in my mouth. Dr. Vora is accommodating, gentle, and takes the time to explain your dental health, options, etc. They did a great job on my crowns and whitening. They also set up my Invisalign for me at a great price. They are the best cosmetic dentists in town! Check them out you won't be disappointed. I didn't have insurance and they worked with me on the cost too. If anyone is looking for a reliable and kind dental office, please look no further. I could not be more happy than I am with Dr. Vora and her amazing staff!